Trending This Week
- CAR IN DITCH
- MOLD TAKES HOLD: Family finds nowhere to turn
- MAN RESCUED: Car down bank at Fogarty Creek
- TAFT GRAD: Loved ones start GoFundMe account
- FINDERS KEEPERS: Final float drop
- POLICE BLOTTER
- EAST DEVILS LAKE ROAD: 4-day closures near Hwy 101
- BONES: Indian jawbone may have come from burial ground
- NELSCOTT GAP: Future plan on review
- TNG E-Edition for 5-25-16
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Bones found under a Taft home on May 6 might have come from a Native American burial ground that existed until the 1870s, said Siletz Tribal Councilor Robert Kentta.
The Hawaiian Chieftain and the Lady Washington gently sway in their berths at the Port of Newport, waiting to be boarded by visitors, explored or experienced out on the high seas.