Details for Regional Publisher (Coos Bay)
Country Media Inc., a 20-year-old family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites, has acquired five newspapers over the past 18 months. Of the company's 11 paid publications, seven are located along the beautiful Pacific Coast, from Crescent City, Calif north to Cannon Beach, Ore.
We have an opportunity for a publisher to manage the day-to-day operations of our twice weekly in Coos Bay, Ore., as well as our weeklies in Brookings, Ore., and Crescent City, Calif. This position reports directly to the corporation's chief executive. The ideal candidate is a Pacific Northwest resident with experience in sales and general management. A priority is focusing on growing digital, event and special-publication revenues.
Country Media offers a competitive compensation package including a variety of employee benefits such as group health insurance; paid holidays, generous vacation and sick leave; and mileage and smartphone reimbursement, among others.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and cover letter to: Ben Kenfield (Publisher) firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending This Week
- Lincoln County returns to 'High Risk' level in COVID-19 framework
- Some SNAP recipients may see an increase in benefits in April
- Police Blotter: Fraudulent purchase of IPhones traced back to Lincoln City hotel
- Offbeat Oregon: Not all fugitives hiding out in Oregon were running from the law
- Update: Latest tests return negative at Lincoln County Jail
- Students plant blooming perennials and maple tree to honor hospital employee
- Building permit fees to increase in Lincoln County
- Lincoln County to address STRs by June 1
- Oregon takes step toward advancing health care
- Samaritan welcomes clinical social worker to Depoe Bay, Toledo clinics