Details for Reporter/Editor (Lincoln City)
Twenty-year-old Country Media Inc., a fast-growing family-owned media company of non-daily print publications and websites has a current opening. We are currently seeking a full-time reporter/editor to work out of our Lincoln City, Ore. office writing for The News Guard.
This position is primarily responsible for writing multiple day-to-day news stories for the weekly newspaper and accompanying websites and reports to the publisher. The successful applicant will produce a wide variety of news and information, including local business, government, schools, and community events and various feature stories. The reporter will also contribute to our teams' efforts in developing special sections. Pagination skills are a plus.
Country Media offers a highly competitive newsroom wages and a variety of employee benefits, including group health insurance; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave; mileage reimbursement; and others. For immediate consideration, Send your resume and cover letter to Frank Perea (Publisher) email@example.com
Trending This Week
- Federal changes increase Emergency SNAP Benefits for many households, eliminate them for some
- Lincoln County Commissioners agree on STRs
- Lincoln County moves to Moderate Risk on Friday, governor to lift restrictions
- Police Blotter: Grocery store worker punched in face by shoplifter
- Police Blotter: Man tries on clothes at Goodwill donation center, pretends to aim gun at passing cars
- Offbeat Oregon: Citizens hired world-champ boxer to humiliate the town bully
- Governor appoints Amanda Benjamin to the Circuit Court in Lincoln County
- Siletz Bay Music Festival makes its return in 2021
- New interactive art pieces help bring closure after death
- Current E-Edition