Thinking of making that annual or semi-annual trip to the dump? Ridding your home of unwanted items and trash is a great way to keep it a healthy, safe, and clutter-free place.
Each year, around 120 babies are welcomed into the world at Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital’s Birthing Center. First in line this year was Hazel JaneAnn Baker, born at 11:34 a.m. on Friday, J…
The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts presents a new series of winter Art to Go kits for distance-learning by youth, families and adults throughout Lincoln County.
The Lincoln County School District (LCSD) and Oregon Coast Community College have partnered together to provide a pathway for LCSD classified staff to become teachers or other licensed staff.
As we get into tax season, the IRS is reminding taxpayers to be on the lookout for scam e-mails, texts, and phone calls aimed at tricking you into disclosing personal and financial information…
Rain driven by a south wind hit the hospital window, but newborn Rogan Michael Baca was snug in his Oregon State University attire and safe in his parents’ arms.
The Oregon State Marine Board is urging people operating stand up paddleboards (SUPs) on moving water (primarily rivers) to always wear a life jacket and never wear an ankle or leg leash that …
The Oregon Coast Council for the Arts (OCCA) welcomes The PushPin & ClothesLine Show January 16 to February 27 in the Runyan Gallery of the Newport Visual Arts Center (VAC).
The five hospitals of Samaritan Health Services have awarded a total of $339,807 in Social Accountability grants to local service organizations, to be distributed during 2021.
Trending This Week
- Locals dig up rare find on a Lincoln City beach
- Investigators left with no leads following child’s death
- Chinook Winds Casino Resort reopening Friday
- Virus cases on the rise in Lincoln County, vaccine being distributed
- Lincoln County Public Health not yet ready to vaccinate adults 65 and older
- Police Blotter: Suspect swipes nearly $200 worth of beauty supplies from store
- Waldport man indicted on murder charge linked to December burglary
- Councilors sworn in to represent Lincoln City
- Gov. Brown expands COVID-19 vaccination to all Oregonians 65 and older
- Judge Branford to retire from Lincoln County Bench