To celebrate Halloween, the Bijou Theatre in Lincoln City planned to show George A. Romero’s original 1978 zombie classic DAWN OF THE DEAD.
A $7,500 challenge grant from Lincoln County will support the continuation of a large-scale volunteer cleanup effort that began this week in the Panther Creek neighborhood that was ravaged in …
The Oregon Department of Education Early Learning Division has awarded Lincoln County School District $465,000 in the initial round of funding of Preschool Promise grants, which were part of t…
Over the course of a few days, hundreds of homes burned down in North Lincoln County due to the Echo Mountain Complex fire. But as the dust has settled, residents are ready to get back home, a…
Up and down the Oregon Coast, Lincoln City’s neighboring towns have been coming to the aide of North Lincoln County following the Echo Mountain Complex fire, including community clubs such as Rotary.
The Board of Directors of Oregon Coast Bank has announced that Bo Smith has accepted an offer to join the bank as a commercial lender covering Lincoln and Tillamook Counties. Smith began his n…
If you notice when driving around the county and to other areas of the state any road work taking place, that may mean reduced speed limits and traffic delays in work zones.
As the Lincoln City Police Department (LCPD) prepares to launch its inaugural K9 program, the department announced that Officer Molly Wehrley would serve as the first K9 handler.
Trending This Week
- Lincoln County couple arrested following multiple drug busts
- Over 300,000 Oregon students to receive Pandemic EBT Benefits
- Toledo pair arrested on child neglect and drug charges
- Chinook Winds opens Skybridge before winter weather hits coast
- Lincoln County Public Health welcomes new deputy director
- Lincoln County flood guide updated as weather shifts
- Otis man arrested after threatening law enforcement, Lincoln County Courthouse
- Police Blotter: Suspicious vehicle report leads to warrant arrest
- Traffic stop, K9 search leads to narcotics arrest
- City Council looks to mitigate illegal fireworks in Lincoln City