Oregon's wildfire season typically intensives in late summer and early fall, but over the past few weeks, small threatening wildfires have already erupted across the state.
The Lincoln City City Council took another opportunity to seek solutions to the city’s workforce housing and homelessness challenges during a work session on Monday night, March 18.
Winter has passed. Spring officially arrives on March 20, but the natural beauty of the season changes also signals danger along the Oregon Coast and throughout Oregon as firefighters brace fo…
City officials are adjusting regulations to allow introduction of food carts in Lincoln City in an effort to enhance economic development.
Beachgoers are urged to help recovery efforts of the threatened western snowy plover by respecting nesting areas and beach restrictions during nesting season, March 15 – Sept. 15.
Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital (SNLH) now ranks in the top third of U.S. hospitals for overall quality and is rated at the top for patient experience, according to updated data from the Cent…
Trending This Week
- BEACH SAFETY: Dog danger
- PHOTOS - MOST VIEWED UPDATE / SHOTS FIRED - Cloverdale bank incident
- GOING UP: Hotel, hospital at Lincoln City
- ARREST: Otis man faces charges after noisy neighbor dispute
- BRUSH FIRE / ROOF FALL: Fire crews quickly respond to emergency scenes
- BOGUS BILLS: Lincoln City investigation nets 2 arrests
- POLICE BLOTTER: Intoxicated rider
- ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL: Nap leads to time in jail
- UPDATE / TOURISM: Numbers surging in Lincoln City
- DISTRACTED WALKING: Sheriff issues advisory