The Lincoln City Dairy Queen reopened to the public on Saturday, June 29. A constant flow of walk-in and drive-thru customers welcomed the business back as customers enjoyed their favorite Hot Eats and Cool Treats.
Trending This Week
- Toddler dies after being struck by a vehicle
- 5.3 magnitude quake hits coast, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator asks: Are you ready?
- County Transit to provide new services in Lincoln City
- Tobacco in Oregon: Cheap, sweet, plentiful and sold at kids’ eye level
- High speed pursuit ends with three flat tires, driver arrested
- Dangerous mold causes County Animal Shelter to close
- Offbeat Oregon: Was the Bridge of the Gods a real thing? Almost certainly, yes
- Police Blotter: Beach drinking results in alcohol poisoning for teenager
- Police Blotter: 61-year-old man threatens to shoot family at the beach
- Vehicle crashed into Drift Creek knocking out power; driver fled