On Sunday, July 12, 2020, at about 3:40 p.m., LCPD Officers received information regarding a welfare check request dispatched to the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office on a subject at the Otis Store area.
Findings from an Oregon State University study into the effects of radiofrequency radiation generated by the wireless technology that will soon be the standard for cell phones suggest few heal…
The Oregon Fish and Wildlife Commission adopted a new Climate and Ocean Change Policy July 10 on a unanimous vote, making them the first state fish and wildlife commission in the nation to ado…
Steve Wilson, Proprietor of The Bay House Restaurant, and David Hall, Managing Director of Salishan Coastal Lodge, have announced The Bay House Restaurant will be soon located at the Salishan …
COVID-19 has claimed two more lives in Oregon today, raising the state’s death toll to 232, the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) reported at 12:01 a.m. today.
The Oregon Employment Department launched a new informational website today aimed at improving customer service for the record number of Oregonians applying for and receiving unemployment benefits.
A 99-year-old woman is Lincoln County’s fifth reported local COVID-19 related death. She died July 9 at her residence and had underlying medical conditions.
United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), released information detailing the lengthy criminal history for one of the male suspects in an alleged racial harassment incident in Li…
The police blotter relates the public record of incidents as reported by the Lincoln City Police. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty. In…
Trending This Week
- Mother recounts alleged racial harassment in Lincoln City
- Lincoln County adds to state's highest daily COVID-19 case total, records fifth death
- The Bay House Restaurant set to relocate to Salishan Coastal Lodge
- Man involved in alleged racial harassment was ordered to be removed from U.S. a decade ago
- Offbeat Oregon: Newcomer’s stinginess with beach access led to massive drug bust
- Police Blotter: Woman reportedly bit by dog while walking on the beach
- Gov. Brown sounds the COVID-19 alarm, announces new restrictions
- LCSD preps for unique 2020-21 school year
- Coastal Eats 2020
- Photos: Locals rally to Anti-Hate demonstration in Lincoln City