Feb. 6, 1941 – Oct. 10, 2018
Chris Ann Anderson, 55, suffered a Pontine Bleed Stroke on July 21, 2018. It is a rare type of stroke, she fought with everything she could and on August 1, 2018 she succumbed to the damage done by the stroke. She is survived by her daughter Tiffanie Hendrix, her son Kelvin Smith, 15, grandd…
Friends of Ken McCormack are invited to a memorial Celebration of Life at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, at the Lincoln City Congregational Church, at 1760 NW 25th St., in Lincoln City.
Trending This Week
- WATCH / LAKE HEALTH: Aeration at Devils Lake
- Dennis "Denny" Ray Berry
- COURTROOM SCUFFLE: Incident leads to new restraining procedures
- ELECTION 2018: Mayoral candidate Dahle responds to bankruptcy
- BURN BAN: Fire danger in Lincoln County
- MOST VIEWED - NEW DETAILS / THE RACCOON ISSUE: What's happening in Lincoln City?
- PHONE SCAM: Sheriff's Office issues alert
- Current E-Edition
- HOMELESSNESS: Possible solutions in the works in Lincoln City
- PROPERTY TAXES: County to issue tax statements