Jay was born on September 20, 1940 in Winner, South Dakota. He passed away on March 18, 2020, at Legacy Emmanuel Hospital Burn Center in Portland, Oregon, following an accident at home in Lincoln City.
Born June 29, 1930, passed away February 28, 2020, at the age of 89. She lived in Dayton, Oregon. She grew up in Beaverton, Oregon, with her family, and graduated from Beaverton high School. She met her husband George in Lincoln City, Oregon, and they were married on April 21, 1951.
Constance “Connie” Warne Bowden was born June 26, 1935 at Ewa Plantation Hospital, Territory of Hawaii. She died at her home surrounded by family on February 19, 2020 in Woodland, Washington after a long and courageous battle with cancer.
Bonny Jean Kessler, 63, passed away February 15, 2020 in her Otis, Oregon home surrounded by loved ones. She was born August 11, 1956 in McMinnville, Oregon and raised on the Salmon River.
Janet Lenor Brashers, born June 5, 1954, died in Bend, Oregon following a long battle with ALS on November 26, 2019. Memorial contributions can be made to any ALS Association. No funeral is planned.
Jacqueline "Jackie" Shank, 92, of Lincoln City, formerly of Pacific City, passed away unexpectedly on November 13, 2019. A Celebration of Life will be held on December 7, 2019 at 3 p.m., at Nestucca Valley Presbyterian Church in Pacific City.
Kelly Ann Bray, of Lincoln City, died Saturday, October 5, 2019 in Corvallis, OR. McHenry Funeral Home is handling arrangements. A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Condolences may be left at www.mchenryfuneralhome.com.
Cynthia Ann Ogbin, 60, of Lincoln City, died Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Please share your thoughts and memories for the family at www.demossdurdan.com.
Virgilia “Lily” T. Schlappi was born in Leyte, Philippines on October 27, 1952, the third of twelve children who comprise the Tupaz family. Lily succumbed to stage 4 lung cancer on September 10, 2019, after valiantly fighting for three years.
Former Lincoln City resident, Richard ‘Dick’ Charles Foster, 82, of Albany, passed away on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. AAsum-Dufour Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. At his request, no formal services will be held.
Trending This Week
- Family gathering results in additional COVID-19 cases for Lincoln County
- Fatal crash occurs on Highway 101 near Pacific City
- Tenth Confirmed Lincoln County COVID-19 Case
- Failed robbery in Otis leads to attempted murder charges
- New Lincoln County COVID-19 case currently considered presumptive
- Coast Guard, agencies rescue 3 adults, 4 children near Yaquina Head
- Coast Guard Feature: The Creed
- Deputies pursue and apprehend Waldport kidnapping suspect
- Police Blotter: Suspect reportedly steals wallet, keys then car from beachgoer
- State Parks releases list of campgrounds reopening June 9