Robert (Bob) D. Jenson died quietly in his home on October 31, 2019.
Kelly Ann Bray, of Lincoln City, died Saturday, October 5, 2019 in Corvallis, OR. McHenry Funeral Home is handling arrangements. A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Condolences may be left at www.mchenryfuneralhome.com.
Cynthia Ann Ogbin, 60, of Lincoln City, died Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Please share your thoughts and memories for the family at www.demossdurdan.com.
Virgilia “Lily” T. Schlappi was born in Leyte, Philippines on October 27, 1952, the third of twelve children who comprise the Tupaz family. Lily succumbed to stage 4 lung cancer on September 10, 2019, after valiantly fighting for three years.
Former Lincoln City resident, Richard ‘Dick’ Charles Foster, 82, of Albany, passed away on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. AAsum-Dufour Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. At his request, no formal services will be held.
Lois Mae (McCready) Laughlin, born to Cecil and Alma McCready, Yakima, Washington, June 7, 1934, survived the end of the Depression, with a freckled face, she graduated from high school in Eugene, Oregon.
Paul Michael Huseth was born February 5, 1944 in Elbow Lake, Minnesota, to Leonard V. and Hulda S. Huseth, and passed away May 16, 2019 at home in Otis, Oregon.
Cathy Yost passed away at the age of 62 peacefully in her home with her significant other Ralph faithfully at her side. The daughter of Kaye & Dale Penny and sister to Debbie, she was born in Portland.
Trending This Week
- Depoe Baykery named best bakery in Oregon
- Animal Planet’s 'Crikey! It’s the Irwins' features Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Update: Newport woman's death ruled a homicide
- Current E-Edition
- Police Blotter: Graffiti vandals tag Taft District
- ‘State of the Coast’ conference comes to Gleneden Beach
- Siletz Tribe set for 42nd annual Restoration Pow-Wow
- Photos: Taft boys meet unbeaten Catlin Gabel in the semifinals after big win
- City accepts County’s offer to transfer control of Logan Road
- Police Blotter: Woman states man pulled a gun on her at Safeway, witnesses deny claim