June 26, 2019 – Aug. 13, 1947
Cathy Yost passed away at the age of 62 peacefully in her home with her significant other Ralph faithfully at her side. The daughter of Kaye & Dale Penny and sister to Debbie, she was born in Portland.
David L. Madill, 72, of Lincoln City, died 3/22/2019 in his daughter's Newberg home, with his loving dog "Lady" always by his side. He was an artist, a musician and a friend to many especially in south Lincoln City which he called home. David was born to Margo and Dave Madill on 7/26/1946 i…
Bernice Christensen passed away at the age of 93, on Feb. 28, 2019, due to complications from cancer. Bernice grew up in Gig Harbor, WA but spent most of her years as a longtime resident of the Panther Creek community in Otis, OR. She was part owner of the Otis Cafe back in the 60's, worked …
Ramona Ricks, 65, of Granbury, Texas joined a brother and sister in heaven on February 18, 2019. She is survived by her 2 sons Johnny and Jeff Stacey of Texas, her 3 sisters Marian Stone, Lola Vaught of Texas and Jo Vertner of Oregon.
Karen Fern Olson of Otis died on January 25th in Otis. Karen was married to Owen Olson. She is survived by husband Owen, sons Rick (Cindy) Brad (Lori) Paul (Diane); daughter Kimberley (Billy); 6 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren and many cousins, nieces and nephews. Funeral service on S…
Gerald B. Kinneavy, 80, longtime resident of Boulder, Colorado and Neskowin, Oregon, passed away peacefully at his home in Portland, Oregon on December 20th, 2018 after almost two years on hospice.
Trending This Week
- Toddler dies after being struck by a vehicle
- 5.3 magnitude quake hits coast, Emergency Preparedness Coordinator asks: Are you ready?
- Tobacco in Oregon: Cheap, sweet, plentiful and sold at kids’ eye level
- High speed pursuit ends with three flat tires, driver arrested
- Dangerous mold causes County Animal Shelter to close
- Police Blotter: Beach drinking results in alcohol poisoning for teenager
- Offbeat Oregon: Was the Bridge of the Gods a real thing? Almost certainly, yes
- Vehicle crashed into Drift Creek knocking out power; driver fled
- County Transit to provide new services in Lincoln City
- Police Blotter: 61-year-old man threatens to shoot family at the beach