Apr. 2, 1933 – Dec. 15, 2018
On Saturday, November 10, 2018, George Haft passed away at the age of 66. George was born in Roseburg, Oregon, lived most of his childhood in Gold Beach, Oregon. Married Sandra Christian in 1972, they moved to Otis, Oregon in 1978, where he built their homestead and worked as an equipment op…
Phyliss Irene (Rosen) Novack of Lincoln City, OR, age 83, passed away October 27, 2018 while visiting Yakima, WA. She was born in Philadelphia, PA to Jack and Edith Rosen. She graduated from Olney High School and, a year later, she married Alvin Novack. They had two children, Jeffrey and Steven.
Chris Ann Anderson, 55, suffered a Pontine Bleed Stroke on July 21, 2018. It is a rare type of stroke, she fought with everything she could and on August 1, 2018 she succumbed to the damage done by the stroke. She is survived by her daughter Tiffanie Hendrix, her son Kelvin Smith, 15, grandd…
Friends of Ken McCormack are invited to a memorial Celebration of Life at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, at the Lincoln City Congregational Church, at 1760 NW 25th St., in Lincoln City.
Trending This Week
- UPDATE / WEATHER: High Wind Warning
- NEW DETAILS / FATAL CRASH: 1 person dies in Newport area head-on crash
- ENFORCEMENT: Police mount focused patrols
- POLICE BLOTTER: 4-Runner disappears overnight
- WEATHER: Flood Watch
- NEW DESIGN: DMV launches new license security features
- UPDATE: TRAVEL ALERT: Storm impact
- WATCH / UPDATE / WEATHER: Wind knocks down community Christmas tree
- COAST HAZARD ADVISORY: High Wind Warning, High Surf Advisory
- KING TIDES: Ocean in focus