Janet Lenor Brashers, born June 5, 1954, died in Bend, Oregon following a long battle with ALS on November 26, 2019. Memorial contributions can be made to any ALS Association. No funeral is planned.
Jacqueline "Jackie" Shank, 92, of Lincoln City, formerly of Pacific City, passed away unexpectedly on November 13, 2019. A Celebration of Life will be held on December 7, 2019 at 3 p.m., at Nestucca Valley Presbyterian Church in Pacific City.
Kelly Ann Bray, of Lincoln City, died Saturday, October 5, 2019 in Corvallis, OR. McHenry Funeral Home is handling arrangements. A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Condolences may be left at www.mchenryfuneralhome.com.
Cynthia Ann Ogbin, 60, of Lincoln City, died Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Please share your thoughts and memories for the family at www.demossdurdan.com.
Virgilia “Lily” T. Schlappi was born in Leyte, Philippines on October 27, 1952, the third of twelve children who comprise the Tupaz family. Lily succumbed to stage 4 lung cancer on September 10, 2019, after valiantly fighting for three years.
Former Lincoln City resident, Richard ‘Dick’ Charles Foster, 82, of Albany, passed away on Wednesday, September 11, 2019. AAsum-Dufour Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. At his request, no formal services will be held.
Lois Mae (McCready) Laughlin, born to Cecil and Alma McCready, Yakima, Washington, June 7, 1934, survived the end of the Depression, with a freckled face, she graduated from high school in Eugene, Oregon.
Paul Michael Huseth was born February 5, 1944 in Elbow Lake, Minnesota, to Leonard V. and Hulda S. Huseth, and passed away May 16, 2019 at home in Otis, Oregon.
Trending This Week
- Waterspouts, tornado and large hailstones hit the Oregon Coast
- Police Blotter: Woman trespassed from Safeway after giving ride to shoplifter
- Former Lincoln County inmate dies in Snake River prison
- Siletz Bay Music presents Winterfest fundraiser event
- Drunken assault at sea sends Oregon Coast man to prison
- Oregon boaters face new law in 2020
- Family of 10-year-old battling cancer asks for community support
- 2020 tax season opens January 27
- Lincoln City man with three previous DUII convictions caught drinking and driving
- Gordon and Marjorie Vaterlaus