Lois Mae (McCready) Laughlin, born to Cecil and Alma McCready, Yakima, Washington, June 7, 1934, survived the end of the Depression, with a freckled face, she graduated from high school in Eugene, Oregon.
Paul Michael Huseth was born February 5, 1944 in Elbow Lake, Minnesota, to Leonard V. and Hulda S. Huseth, and passed away May 16, 2019 at home in Otis, Oregon.
Cathy Yost passed away at the age of 62 peacefully in her home with her significant other Ralph faithfully at her side. The daughter of Kaye & Dale Penny and sister to Debbie, she was born in Portland.
David L. Madill, 72, of Lincoln City, died 3/22/2019 in his daughter's Newberg home, with his loving dog "Lady" always by his side. He was an artist, a musician and a friend to many especially in south Lincoln City which he called home. David was born to Margo and Dave Madill on 7/26/1946 i…
Bernice Christensen passed away at the age of 93, on Feb. 28, 2019, due to complications from cancer. Bernice grew up in Gig Harbor, WA but spent most of her years as a longtime resident of the Panther Creek community in Otis, OR. She was part owner of the Otis Cafe back in the 60's, worked …
Ramona Ricks, 65, of Granbury, Texas joined a brother and sister in heaven on February 18, 2019. She is survived by her 2 sons Johnny and Jeff Stacey of Texas, her 3 sisters Marian Stone, Lola Vaught of Texas and Jo Vertner of Oregon.
Trending This Week
- Pelican Brewing Company expanding to Lincoln City
- Lincoln County Sheriff's Office search for missing man near Otis
- Driver arrested for manslaughter after fatal crash near Newport
- Skeletal remains found in Tillamook
- Police Blotter: Bucket thief caught on camera
- Current E-Edition
- Health advisories issued at multiple area beaches
- Oregon Parks and Recreation offers discounted rates to fall campers
- Gov. Brown announces vacancies in two Lincoln County positions
- Wheel of Fortune on the hunt for local contestants at Chinook Winds