Nanci Lee Ireland (Chaney), Born in Lewiston Idaho, passed away at age 75 on April 17th, 2021 in Otis, Oregon. Nanci grew up in Canyonville, Oregon where she had four children and met her love, husband Michael Ireland before setting final roots along the Oregon Coast.
Phyllis Lorraine Amacher died on April 1, 2021, in Portland, Oregon, from the effects of old age. She was just 10 days short of her 98th birthday. She was born on April 11, 1923, in Portland, Oregon, to Fred and Irene Amacher.
Vivacious, elegant, sassy, adventurous and full of love until the end, Frances Marie Sessions left this world peacefully while surrounded by her family on March 4, 2021 in Lincoln City at the age of 92.
Lars Alan Robison, 62, passed away Nov. 29, 2020, at his home in Depoe Bay, Oregon from PML caused by the JC virus. The lifelong Depoe Bay resident was born in the old Toledo, Oregon hospital Dec. 28, 1957, to parents Frederick Charles Robison II and Beverly Jean (Margeson, Robison) Poling. …
Leslie Marie Bourne Dressel was born in Tacoma, Washington to Claire James Bourne and Mollie Odell Bourne and passed peacefully at home surrounded by family after a heroic battle with cancer.
Douglas A. Reed, 79, died September 15, 2020 in Lincoln City. His memorial service will be held October 17, 2020 at 11 a.m. at St Peter the Fisherman Lutheran Church in Lincoln City.
Trending This Week
- Lincoln County moves to Moderate Risk on Friday, governor to lift restrictions
- Lincoln County Commissioners agree on STRs
- Federal changes increase Emergency SNAP Benefits for many households, eliminate them for some
- Police Blotter: Man tries on clothes at Goodwill donation center, pretends to aim gun at passing cars
- Police Blotter: Grocery store worker punched in face by shoplifter
- Siletz Bay Music Festival makes its return in 2021
- Offbeat Oregon: Citizens hired world-champ boxer to humiliate the town bully
- Water Improvement District purchases Blue Heron Landing
- Fishermen’s Wives prep for 2021 Blessing of the Fleet
- Current E-Edition