Job Clark passed away, at the age of 21, on March 3, 2023.
He was a sweet and loving young man who was talented in his songwriting and skateboarding. He was known for being the comedian in the crowd and loved by many.
He is survived by his father and mother, Joel and Emily Clark; and his sisters, Brook and Megan Clark.
For all who would like to attend Job’s larger than life ceremony it will be held from noon – 8 p.m. on April 15, 2023 at the Lincoln City Beach Club.
Welcome to the discussion.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled, comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.