Terrell James Jackson died of ALS on March 6, 2021 at 63. He was born Dec. 21, 1957 and lived in Lincoln City. His family will celebrate his life June 26, 2021 in Depoe Bay.
To plant a tree in memory of Terrell Jackson as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Trending This Week
- Lincoln County returns to 'High Risk' level in COVID-19 framework
- Some SNAP recipients may see an increase in benefits in April
- Police Blotter: Fraudulent purchase of IPhones traced back to Lincoln City hotel
- Offbeat Oregon: Not all fugitives hiding out in Oregon were running from the law
- Update: Latest tests return negative at Lincoln County Jail
- Students plant blooming perennials and maple tree to honor hospital employee
- Building permit fees to increase in Lincoln County
- Lincoln County to address STRs by June 1
- Oregon takes step toward advancing health care
- Samaritan welcomes clinical social worker to Depoe Bay, Toledo clinics