A warning and a plea to dog owners. I’ve had two incidents recently where off-leash dogs attacked. The first happened at the top of the trail from NE Port Drive to the Knoll on January 24th. I…
As discussed, the recent article, TOURISM: Going Whole-hog into it, features a quote by a staff member that does not represent the views and opinions of Explore Lincoln City.
According to Eric Johnson, LC Public Relations Director, we don’t need anything but tourism in Lincoln City. He says, “We are a tourist town and that is what we will always be, so just accept …
While we all know that all things and people will die, until it touches you, until you see the final breaths ebb, there is no way to know how it will be absorbed by our minds.
The fatal cougar attack on a hiker in the Mount Hood National Forest last year was a tragic thing. Evidence evaluation indicated the cougar was a female in good health.
It’s 2019 and before you know it, it will be April. To me April, brings thoughts of Community Days. It will soon be time to shine a light on and celebrate the many people and groups that helpe…
Trending This Week
- UPDATE / DEATH INVESTIGATION: Female's body recovered at Roads End area
- MOST VIEWED / POLICE PURSUIT: Chase goes from Lincoln City past Spirit Mountain Casino
- Coast Guard seeking more info on fatal capsizing
- ARREST: Disturbance at Lincoln City Senior Center
- PHOTOS / LIFE IN LINCOLN CITY
- PHOTOS / EVACUATION: Students, staff exit Taft Elementary School
- ENVIRONMENT: Beach erosion on the increase
- ARREST: 1 arrest in multi police agency investigation
- MYSTERY: Missing man
- POLICE BLOTTER: Burger stop leads to arrest